SgtKellogg and Alucard interview Jeremy Choo from Ammobox Studios, developer of the FPS / RTS hybrid, Eximius.
About the game:
Eximius is an FPS/RTS hybrid that focuses on squad-based combat.
The game features an intense 5v5 multiplayer experience with one player on each team leading as a commander.
NOTE : The game is currently in development (playable alpha). The video footage shows fully unscripted gameplay recording.
Choose to play as RTS commander and build bases, train infantry squads, and assign them to players. Manage army/tech/resource, position your army, while constantly supporting your allied ground players. Command vehicles, air support and acquire powerful abilities to change the dynamics of the battlefield.
Lead an AI Squad as FPS master tactician; deliver your team’s firepower to the front line firsthand. Keep your squad alive, capture territories. Experience highly reactive AI that fights for you and with you. Capture and secure territories to provide your team with valuable resources. Make high & low level strategic decisions that changes the flow of the battlefield.
– Base building (RTS gameplay)
– Equip suits with powerful abilities
– Assignable / Commandable AI squads: Assign trained infantry to FPS Ground players
– Highly reactive AI that takes cover and fight with tactical capabilities
– Command high level strategy, choose tech-tree that affects weapons, vehicles, and abilities
Full trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk6O98_jQdA
Check out our website at: http://torchforkmob.com